Black Gloss Finish
Chrome Hardware
Bridge: Custom Hipshot
String Spacing At Bridge: .787"
Neck Pickup: EMG X Series
Bridge Pickup: EMG X Series
Active Tone Control: Darkglass Tone Capsule
Controls: Volume, Balance, Bass, Low Mids/High Mids
Tortoise Pickguard (can be removed due to closed massive body)
Weight: approx. 3.9 Kg
Location: Zürich/Switzerland - Shipping from Germany would be possible as well!
Shipping (additional costs, fair rates) or pick up possible.

IMG_4050.JPG

IMG_4051.JPG

IMG_4052.JPG

IMG_4053.JPG

IMG_4054.JPG

IMG_4055.JPG

IMG_4056.JPG

Edited by The Counsellor
  • Like 1

Really surprised this is still here counsellor. I’d love to try one of these, they look absolutely amazing. 

The only thing I can think of that is putting people off is the import duty (I am assuming as Switzerland is outside EU, it would be similar to importing from the US??). Forgive my ignorance if this statement is incorrect, my EU law is sketch at best as I only moved to the U.K. 6 years ago 😂

wish you all the best with the sale in this one!!!

Well I can always ship this bass from Germany. There’s always the possibility to sort that out and talk about it. Even with import duty (that can be avoided) this would be a very good bargain imho considering that this is an almost brand new instrument. Thanks for your input by the way. I appreciate that. Cheers!

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Bassworks
      This bass is effectively a sister to my build diary for a PPJ5 in Surf Green that sold recently. I'll try to find some different pictures from the ones that I chose for that build diary. Feel Free to comment and ask questions along the way. I'll start with a recent photo, I'm just at the point of fitting the nut and John East UNI Pre active electronics, so this is nearly but not quite finished. It weighs in at exactly 4Kg with strings and everything else. It is a Chambered Swamp Ash body, Canadian Rock Maple asymmetric profile to the rear with a proprietary "thumb-groove" further slimming the fast "J"-like profile. It sports a compound radius Macassar Ebony fretboard 12"-20" radius with block inlays. The Daphne Blue Nitro has been lightly aged with a cryo-relic process. There is the usual high specification hardware and electronics from Hipshot, Bartolini and John East. This bass is available and I'll be shipping it out at the Black Friday week deal price from last year on her Surf Green sister. Complete with a branded Hiscox hard case and 2 years of free setup and service (fair use policy applies).
      Please DM me if you might be interested.
      Do head over to @bassworksluthiery on Facebook for other information, if you can't wait for me to populate this build diary over the next week!...
      Thanks for reading and enjoy!

• By LordBarry
      Hi there,
      I put on sale this active Fender Deluxe Jazz Bass 2009 from the American Deluxe series (2004-2009). The price is 1.250£.
      It is located in A Coruña (Spain)
      The Fender specifications are as follows: 
      Metallic silver headstock logo 
      Modern C-shaped, graphite reinforced neck.
      Contoured heel for more fret access 5 bolt neckplate with Corona California Fender logo stamped.
      Abalone dot fret markers. 
      Rosewood rolled edge fretboard. 
      Montego Black paint. 
      Gold pickguard 
      Through body or topload bridge. 
      Hipshot USA made Deluxe Lite-Bass tuning machines. 
      3 Band Active EQ with 18 volt power supply.
      Samarium ™ Cobalt Noiseless Jazz Bass pickups.
      Schaller Style Strap Lock Buttons.
      Alder body and maple neck, with a 9.5 "radius rosewood fingerboard. The bass is light and really well balanced (3.8kg or less, approx.) 
      Abalone inlays are just amazing. 
      The pickups are Fender SCN (Samarium Cobalt Noiseless), with a classic sound without any noise. 3-band EQ and very quiet, with a punchy output. 
      This pre-2010 Deluxe series has nothing to do with the later one. Only good things are said about its pickups, how balanced and comfortable it is. Depending on the EQ you use, you can have from the most classic and vintage sound to that powerful Marcus Miller sound, while maintaining that quality and sound so familiar from Fender. 
      The frets have just been luthier to be leveled although the bass has little use, as I have other Passives and I hardly play it. It has not passed through other hands. In fact, he hasn't been out of the house more than a couple of times. It is the real reason why I decided to put it up for sale, even if it costs me to part with it. For that reason it's only for sale, but I'm looking for an Aguilar Tone Hammer 350 or 500. So maybe a trade for Aguilar + money would be possible. 
      Apart from that I have enough equipment.
      As you can see in the images it is very well cared for and treated. The neck behaves perfectly and has a very comfortable action. It's a super versatile bass. Includes its Fender case. The only visible imperfect is a scratch on the pickguard (where you have access to the truss screw) that a luthier made when adjusting the neck and he seemed to find it too much work to unscrew the pickguard. The rest, natural marks of use. 
      We will discuss and figure out the best way for shipping. No problem, indeed!!
      Any questions or doubts do not hesitate to ask me. 
      Thanks for your time and interest.
      Héctor

• By cetera
      Just found out about a couple of new Korean Spector models for 2021. Nice new directions in frets/colours....
      Multiscale/fanfret 'Dimension' bass:
      https://www.thebassplace.com/product/spector-dimension-bass-new-model-eta-jan-2021/
      5 string:
      https://www.thebassplace.com/product/spector-dimension-5-bass-multi-scale-new-model-eta-jan-2021/

New 'Ethos' model.... love the Interstellar Gloss!
      https://www.thebassplace.com/product/spector-ethos-bass-new-model-eta-jan-2021/
      5 string:
      https://www.thebassplace.com/product/spector-ethos-5-bass-new-model-eta-jan-2021/