Why become a member? ×

TRADEDBergantino NV115 FS or trade for a 410
£450

spencer.b

Bergantino NV115

8 ohm

old school sealed cab with ceramic drivers 

great condition with cover

I'm in crystal palace but I gig all over give me ashout and we might be able to figure something out

no postage

May trade for a  4 10 with cash your way, , berg, BF, vanderkley  , markbass

Woofer: 1-15” Ceramic Magnet Woofer w/ Vented Pole Pieces

Midrange: 1-6” Intelligibility NV Series Cone Midrange Driver

Cabinet Design: Sealed

Cabinet Material: Baltic Birch Plywood

Cabinet Covering: Black Tolex

Impedance: 8-ohms

Power Handling: 400W RMS

Crossover: Custom Phase-Coherent Crossover

Frequency Response: 45hZ – 6.5KhZ

Sensitivity: 96db @ 2.83v / 1-meter

Dimensions: 24”H x 18-1/2”W x 15”D

Weight: 53 Lbs.

speakon and jack

bnv1.thumb.jpg.6758d95aa694b516e0468d137275801f.jpgbnv2.thumb.jpg.d362afe93550173c8ede752e9bd93ba6.jpg

NV115 ‘NUnique in the Bergantino Audio Systems line of speakers are the New Vintage NV series of bass guitar speaker cabinets. The NV series cabinets are sealed (rather than the traditional ported design) which provides the NV cabinets with a tighter and more immediate bass response. The cabinetry on the NV series employ a precision tuned cabinet architecture and the enclosures are built with the finest 100% Baltic birch plywood. The NV series are covered in traditional tolex

durability (no more carpet fuzz for your cat to claw) and they all employ a rigid 

Audio Systems line of speakers are the New Vintage NV series of bass guitar speaker cabinets. The NV series cabinets are sealed (rather than the traditional ported design) which provides the NV cabinets with a tighter and more immediate bass response. The cabinetry on the NV series employ a precision tuned cabinet architecture and the enclosures are built with the finest 100% Baltic birch plywood. The NV series are covered in traditional tolex for durability (no more carpet fuzz for your cat to claw) and they all employ a rigid black grille to protect the drivers.

The internal components used are extremely high quality and they are of Bergantino design. No ‘off-the-shelf’ parts are used. Woofers have ceramic magnets with vented pole pieces and the low-end on this series of cabinets is full and round. The NV series have remained a favorite of finger style and pick players because of the tight-creamy low end found with these cabinets. The NV115 incorporates a 6” midrange mated to a custom phase-coherent crossover network that extends the range of the cabinet up to 6.5KhZ. Want a little more clarity and open sound, but don’t like tweeters? This is THE cabinet for you! Sounds great with tube amplifiers (pull out the V4B, Model T, Hiwatt, etc.) and this cab will make you smile. Vintage heaven!

• Woofer: 1-15” Ceramic Magnet Woofer w/ Vented Pole Pieces
  • Midrange: 1-6” Intelligibility NV Series Cone Midrange Driver
  • Cabinet Design: Sealed
  • Cabinet Material: Baltic Birch Plywood
  • Cabinet Covering: Black Tolex
  • Impedance: 8-ohms
  • Power Handling: 400W RMS
  • Crossover: Custom Phase-Coherent Crossover
  • Frequency Response: 45hZ – 6.5KhZ
  • Sensitivity: 96db @ 2.83v / 1-meter
  • Dimensions: 24”H x 18-1/2
Edited by spencer.b

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I recently purchased one of these (it would’ve been this one if I could have made a potential meet up).

Truly a brilliant one-cab solution.  The 15” combined with the 6” midrange driver gives punch and great on stage dispersion and clarity. 

Bump for a fantastic cab.  Highly recommended!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...