Why become a member? ×

SOLD ACG J-Type 5 String 'Dirty' White Ash SOLD
£1100

lowregisterhead

For sale is my ACG J-Type 5-string, No. 0078. I bought it on here last year, and it's a beautiful thing - the only reason I'm parting company with it is I just use my other basses more, and this deserves to be played and enjoyed!

All the original specs are still on Alan's website here - http://archive.acguitars.co.uk/portfolio/0078-j-type-5-string/

It's in really excellent condition. For the purposes of full disclosure, the only marks I can find are a couple of small scratches on the back near the control cavity cover, and two tiny marks on the fingerboard between the 2nd and 3rd fret, which you can't feel, and can barely see. These all pre-date my ownership.

I replaced the original EQ01 filter preamp with an East Uni-Pre. The bass balances beautifully, and has great resonance and sustain, along with a huge tonal range from the pickups and preamp. UK shipping is included in the price, as is a Stagg lined hard case to ship it in if required. You're welcome to come and try before you buy - I'm just off the A3 near Woking in Surrey.

Sorry, but I'm not looking for any trades.

NOW SOLD.

IMG_0077.jpg

IMG_0082.jpg

IMG_0080.jpg

IMG_0081.jpg

IMG_0084.jpg

IMG_0085.jpg

IMG_0078.jpg

IMG_0079.jpg

IMG_0083.jpg

Edited by lowregisterhead
  • Like 2