Why become a member? ×

AER BASIC PERFORMER SOLD
£600

binkybongo

GAS attack price review. Absolut bargain.

In very good condition with cover - I use my Amp 1 out and about, am sorry to sell but it's not fulfilling it's role in the world in my possession. It should be making gorgeous sonic glory somewhere else.

Superb sound, design and build quality.

Some informations -

Twin channel acoustic amplifier for low range. Hybrid 4 x 60 w / 4 ohm, 20 Hz - 20 kHz, dynamic control, 4 x 8"-twin cone speaker system. effect loop, tuner,- line, headphones, DI-out, AUX in.

The Basic Performer offers superior coverage for the critical mid-range and still has got enough substance in the treble range. Four 8"-twin-cone speaker systems which are separately powered by four 60 W power amps in a special bandpass/bassreflex cabinet provide for the required surface area and sound pressure to also reproduce the lowest frequencies.

Full spec PDF attached.

Manchistor bassed. Could meet etc within the known universe, maybe.

Peace.

-AER BASIC_MG_5603© WILLIAM ELLIS.jpg

-AER BASIC_MG_5604© WILLIAM ELLIS.jpg

-AER BASIC_MG_5607© WILLIAM ELLIS.jpg

-AER BASIC_MG_5608© WILLIAM ELLIS.jpg

BasicPerformer.pdf

Edited by binkybongo
betterer English

• 2 weeks later...
17 hours ago, Frank Blank said:

+1 I’m tempted myself, just so I can have two! I paid twice this and I don’t have a cover.

Yes, I'm also tempted, but I'm not back to N Manchester until St Patrick's Day (for gigs, of course) if it's not sold by then I wouldn't hesitate!

• 4 weeks later...
On 12 March 2018 at 15:50, TheGreek said:

Phil...love your avatar..

You should rotate it 90 degrees so that the mountain is horizontal and you're standing at about 15 degrees..:D

Fortunately, it wasn't windy that day (,but it was cold) and it was a good day for taking photos, but the next harder mountain, I wasn't able to take any photos! It's just over 10 years old now, I wish I was able to do that trip again!

• Rich locked this topic