Why become a member? ×

JV Squier Precision Bass 1982 Traded
£695

ash

Here’s my lovely Japanese 1982 JV Squier Precision. It’s completely original and is very light weight at around 8.5lbs. It plays beautifully and has a surprisingly broad range of tones. There is one main ding in the upper horn. No structural issues, trussrod turns as it ought to. It’s the best one I’ve seen but I tend to play my old faithfuls - as pictured with it - so this is up for grabs.  Sorry now traded. 

Edited by ash
Traded
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, Rayman said:

If I hadn't just bought an identical US standard Precision I'd be all over this. Ash has great taste in gear and music, and is a top fella too. 

Thanks mate, how you doing haven’t seen you in a while on here? Cheers

Good mate. Been fronting my band on vox/guitar, so I've been out of the bass loop a year or two. Just bought a Precision, Jazz and Stingray after being bassless a while. I still miss the Spector NS2 I had from you, AND the upright, although I was rubbish on it.

Hope you're well mate.

I’ve had a lot of enquiries however I’m not going to  post outside the UK and also I can’t do third party ‘please ship to my friend who lives in London’ type deals - sorry. 

I would be very happy to accept cash on collection or Painpal. I can courier in the UK only for £25.

It is a lovely Precision! Thanks for looking. 

Edited by ash