Why become a member? ×

Feedback for Martin_D

ead

Just traded a bass with Martin at the usual service station type rendezvous and what a nice guy he is.  The bass was exactly as described and if anything I'd say he'd undersold it as it looked better than the description :)

The meet up went entirely to plan and was easy to arrange as he was most helpful and communicative about arrangements.  Top bloke, deal in confidence folks, Martin is one of the good guys that makes this place tick

• 2 weeks later...

I bought a totally stunning Stingray from Martin. Communications were great, the transaction was faultless and he's a great bloke to deal with. Well packed and quickly delivered. I wouldn't hesitate to deal with him again. Perfect.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

Reading through all the feedback on this thread I can only agree and add my 0.2p worth. Great comms throughout, easy to get in touch with, we spoke on the phone to talk through Interparcel / getting the bass picked up and Martin did everything as he said he would. Bass turned up, as described (if not better), well packaged and set up. Very happy with the whole transaction.

Somebody else  mentioned that Martin is 'one of the good guys that make this place tick'. HERE HERE - fully agree. ANOTHER great bass player / person I've had the pleasure to interact with on this site.

Enjoy the bass!

• 1 year later...