Why become a member? ×

Feedback for sumorabbit

NoirBass

Bought a wonderful Sandberg 6 from Paul.

Initially I had many questions which he answered almost instantly. Upon my decision to buy the bass he gave me step by step updates (including pictures) of the packing and postage process.

Even having received the bass he was only too happy to help and offer advice. 

Please do not hesitate to deal with Paul, such an easy process throughout and needless to say the bass is fantastic.

• 3 years later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Another VERY happy trader here! Just bought a fab Cort A5 with upgraded Bartolini pickups from Paul, and - like others in this thread - found him to be an outstanding seller from start to finish. Not only did he answer my standard 'is there any neck dive' question, but he did so by shooting a quick YouTube vid so I could actually see how the bass sits on the strap for myself. And this is just to pick one example out of the consistently helpful, friendly and prompt communications that I had with Paul throughout the sale process. Bass was sent to me promptly and in bombproof packaging, and is exactly as described.

Paul rules! Thanks a mill, mate, and season's greetings!  

• 1 year later...