*£999 Special* Modulus Quantum 5SS (w/Mono Case) *£999 SPECIAL*
£1399

ChunkyMunky

41 minutes ago, fiatcoupe432 said:

What?

Needs must! 

40 minutes ago, binky_bass said:

Incredible price...

Thanks! Hopefully, it should go. I've got bills incoming and potentially a bass I've seen on here I'm eyeing up. Has to be done. :)

14 minutes ago, warwickhunt said:

Might sound daft/obvious but how do you set the intonation?  It doesn't look like there is a adjuster bolt; do you slide them forward back and then string tension holds the string in place?

Hello! The intonation is always set due to the nature of the composition of the neck material. This is typical of carbon fibre necks on other basses like Zons, Moses etc.. They're designed in a way that the neck won't compensate to external variables such as heat, humidity and such. Rather low maintenance, essentially. Feel free to PM me if you have other questions. :)

1 minute ago, stu_g said:

I think he means your bridge saddles,do they have a locking screw once adjusted?

Yes it was intonation not relief I was looking at and asking about.  I've owned graphite neck basses with no truss rod so I understand that the necks rarely shift but sting gauge changes will need intonation adjustments.  

1 minute ago, warwickhunt said:

Yes it was intonation not relief I was looking at and asking about.  I've owned graphite neck basses with no truss rod so I understand that the necks rarely shift but sting gauge changes will need intonation adjustments.  

That's fair enough. My apologies, I sped-read the response and got a tad carried away. xD

I've pulled the Modulus out of the case and just had a gander. It looks as if it's adjustable and you'll need a really tiny allen key to adjust it.

Just now, warwickhunt said:

I am genuinely interested but can you photograph the bridge as I think you may be referring to the grub screws that alter the saddle height rather than intonation.  

Unless a Modulus owner can help as I can't find anything on-line?

Of course. I'll message you in regards to this. :)

This in mental .

As I said earlier ; if this was 19mm not 17mm spacing , I'd be gigging it already .

Checked my main 2 basses last night just to be sure , and they're both 19-20mm (depending on what eye I have closed) .

Saying that , I'm almost tempted by it , just to see it go - this is just crazy guys