Why become a member? ×

Fender Jazz deluxe saddle screws

bcbass

I have American deluxe Jazz from 2003 and saddle screws are worn to be useless, to adjust action.Looked online for shops to get them and pretty much very little info wich screws are right for my bass guitar.Only Rattle and Drum have screws to fit Fender bridges,but they are not sure will they fit on mine bridge.Anyone have had same or similar experience and knows where to get right screws.

Thank you for any help or info.

• 2 weeks later...

At closer inspection of screws, threds on new one are wider than on older,and this is why they can go thru, only with force.(My old Eyes ).Managed to fit one but will avoid to do with the rest, barrel threads will be damaged.Old one are black(colour) and new one chrome?Funny business.

The saddle height and intonation screws on mine are also black. I've just checked mine again and a 6-32 thread definitely fits. Sounds to me like the screws you've been sent are simply the wrong size (possibly metric?) whatever it says on the pack!

• 2 weeks later...