Why become a member? ×

So up for grabs is an EBS Classic Session 60, i've had this for about 2 years now, only played in my house, the blemishes on the back were there when i got it, as you can see it is used, but it is sturdy and never had an issue with it, selling as i am upgrading, and need the space(i live in London, can't have 2 amps i one flat).

details are as follows:

Power: 60 W RMS
Equipped with: 1 x 10 "+ 2" Tweeter EBS Custom Speaker
Monitor tilt back design
2-Band EQ: Bass &  Treble
Character switch
Gain controls with Peak LED
Volume control
Enhance Filter switch
Headphone output
Ground Lift
Balanced DI/recording output
AUX input (RCA) with volume control
Dimensions (H x W x D): 37.6 x 31 x 34.3 x cm
Weight: 16 kg

Kettle lead included.

There are sounds on Thomann website if you want to hear it, youtube also has plenty of videos

Price is £120 OVNO and i would prefer collection from South East London, Greenwich area.

Any questions let me know

20180125_141228.jpg

20180125_141236.jpg

20180125_141242.jpg

20180125_141255.jpg

20180125_141257.jpg

20180125_141343.jpg

20180125_141348.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

On 2/7/2018 at 09:04, dr.harry said:

Looks perfect for what I need. But I live in the frozen North, beyond the wall. Is posting a possibility? Or I might be down to visit my brother near Wimbledon fairly soon.

Postage is a bit of a problem unfortunately, also don't have a box for it so would have to fashion something, not great with stuff like that, would prefer collection, drop me a message when you come see your brother, we can meet up.

5 hours ago, alinbassplayer said:

Postage is a bit of a problem unfortunately, also don't have a box for it so would have to fashion something, not great with stuff like that, would prefer collection, drop me a message when you come see your brother, we can meet up.

Will do, but don't save it for me if you get another offer

H xxx

• alinbassplayer changed the title to !!!Price Drop!!!FS: EBS Classic Session 60 combo £100
  • alinbassplayer changed the title to SOLD!!! Please close!!!Price Drop!!!FS: EBS Classic Session 60 combo £100