Why become a member? ×

Decisions decisions....

TRBboy

41 minutes ago, TRBboy said:

Is anyone else here REALLY indecisive? I've been trying to decide on the spec for a new Sandberg bass for AT LEAST 6 months now and it's driving me mad! For certain reasons i need to decide by Feb 1st, and can't come to a conclusion! :dash1:

you should have started a poll... then we could all decide for you!

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, TRBboy said:

Is anyone else here REALLY indecisive? I've been trying to decide on the spec for a new Sandberg bass for AT LEAST 6 months now and it's driving me mad! For certain reasons i need to decide by Feb 1st, and can't come to a conclusion! :dash1:

I'd say you don't need this bass then.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

11 minutes ago, chris_b said:

I'd say you don't need this bass then.

This is also a good shout! Trouble is i was aiming for the 'one bass to rule them all' type of thing, that could cover everything i need, i think that's why I'm being especially fussy about it

5 minutes ago, LukeFRC said:

done it for you - stick this in their configurator thing:

FE4-MC:VM-N-4S-34-HCR-BK-ALD-NOT-MPF-F-DTB-NOM-ANIH-CLT-2EQ-BP-X-RH

Not for me, but very nice nonetheless! Was considering a cali VM5  in similar colours. 

The configurator is the devil's work.  I spend too much time on there imagining more Sandberg basses that I might one day buy!

Why not give us some of your options to consider.  Is there anything nailed down at all?

• Like 1

9 hours ago, TRBboy said:

This is also a good shout! Trouble is i was aiming for the 'one bass to rule them all' type of thing, that could cover everything i need, i think that's why I'm being especially fussy about it

That`s a good point, if you`re really looking for the "ultimate" then spending time on research and playing as many as possible is not time wasted - and it should be good fun as well.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, ead said:

The configurator is the devil's work.  I spend too much time on there imagining more Sandberg basses that I might one day buy!

Why not give us some of your options to consider.  Is there anything nailed down at all?

Okay, so i think definitely a Cali VM5, i want something that isn't going to look out of place in any situation really, but also not too dull. Definitely maple fb, and probably dots. Trying to minimise any upgrades, but if i were to go with any of the Matt finishes I'd upgrade to swamp ash, but i kinda feel like I'm leaning more towards high gloss/alder at the moment.

Must confess I've been dormant on BC for a while and i can't figure out how to upload any pics, otherwise I'd add some configurator pics! 

3 hours ago, TRBboy said:

Okay, so i think definitely a Cali VM5, i want something that isn't going to look out of place in any situation really, but also not too dull. Definitely maple fb, and probably dots. Trying to minimise any upgrades, but if i were to go with any of the Matt finishes I'd upgrade to swamp ash, but i kinda feel like I'm leaning more towards high gloss/alder at the moment.

Must confess I've been dormant on BC for a while and i can't figure out how to upload any pics, otherwise I'd add some configurator pics! 

So that’s my VS4 out of the window then 😄

• Haha 1