Why become a member? ×

Fender USA Standard Precision 1984 +WITHDRAWN+
£1200

Hutton

I have for sale my Fender USA Standard Precision from 1984. The Bass is all-original apart from a sprague orange drop capacitor being fitted. The original capacitor is included. The bass is almost unmarked apart from a very small mark in the lacquer on the top horn which I have tried to photograph next to a one pence coin. This mark has been on the bass since I got it about 8 years ago and has not got any worse. The condition is superb considering this is a 34 year old bass.The bass will come in a non-original Fender G&G Deluxe Brown Tolex Case. The bass is currently strung with Thomastik Flatwounds. I had to think twice about putting this bass up for sale as I have grown rather fond of it but I have one too many precisions so a choice had to be made. The asking price of £1200 includes delivery to the UK. I am not looking to trade. It is sale only I’m afraid.

P 84 1.jpg

P 84 7.jpg

P 84 2.jpg

P 84 8.jpg

P 84 4.jpg

IMG_1172.jpg

Edited by Hutton
Addition to text.
  • Like 1

Thanks for the kind comments gents. She is a beauty! I didn’t go as far as drilling the wall. You can see the legs of the Hercules stand which I used. The wall does make a good background as it makes the bass stand out.

• MB1 locked this topic