Why become a member? Read more... ×
Commercial Opportunities Read more... ×
chrisgriff

For sale or trade - Barefaced Super Twin (gen 3) with barefaced cover
£700

Can't believe I'm doing this ....but I've recently moved to a much smaller house, space is at a premium and I don't fancy storing this at my rehearsal space, so I'm looking to also down size my cab 😢

Not much needs to be said that hasn't already on this site, so I'll keep it brief. A real one cab solution. I've gigged it about 6-7 occasions in the 2 and a half years I've had it, so hasn't had masses of use. I bought it new from GBBL.

It's is a beast yet so light! If I hadn't moved to a tiny new build I'd be keeping it. In short I'm simply looking for a super compact or maybe even a big baby 2. But straight sale would be preferable in the meantime. The long term plan is to get 2 super compacts (or big baby2 + SC) so I can store one and keep one at home...then I stay out of trouble! 

comes with an official barefaced fitted cover (cost me £90!). Would prefer local pick up in Salford but can discuss if need be.

any questions just ask

IMG_6108.JPG

IMG_6109.JPG

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By obbm
      I've decided that I prefer the sound of my 2 x One10s so the almost new Barefaced Two10 Cab has to go.
      Metal Grille
      Switchable 4-ohm/12-ohm
      Barefaced Cover
      Original box and paperwork.
      Bought earlier this year but never taken from the house or gigged - not even run in yet.
      Collection from GU10 or meet-up within 50 miles.
      Consider trades for Bergantino CN112 or NV115,  Vanderkley EXT112

• By D-L-B
      They are in "hot white" with the burgundy screen and speakers have been upgraded to Eminence Kappalite 3012 neodymiums. Making them more like a best of both worlds between the DB and SL cab. There are a few stains and scuffs on them but over all still very good.
      Come with Roqsolid fitted covers.
      Located in Kendal, Cumbria; often travel to Manchester/Liverpool.
      Any questions just give me a shout

• By JimH
      1/6/2018 - Price reduced - Now £350 (+ shipping if applicable)
      Now that I have a RS112 just purchased from Jumanji on here, my hardly used (probably gigged no more than 3 or 4 times) RS212 is for sale.
      Bought new from Bass Direct along with an RH750 and RS210, I have favoured the RS210 for smaller gigs, and the RS212 only came out 3 or 4 times.
      I'm downsizing again, so will be using combinations of the RS210 and/or the RS112 in future.
      I still have the original box and all packaging, and a TC padded cover to include with the RS212.
      This is an 8 Ohm cabinet, but up to three mix and match RS cabinets can be used with a TC head.
      It's the newer, improved finish with speakon connectors only.
      More information here :- 
      https://www.tcelectronic.com/Categories/Tcelectronic/Bass/Cabinets/RS212/p/P0CJH
      Cash on collection preferred (Western suburbs of Norwich) or I could courier this one as it's relatively light and I have all packaging - 48-hour insured courier would be in the region of £25 extra.
      The lowest in stock online price I can find for this new is £499 plus £49 for the cover so there's a saving of £148 [now £198 with price reduction] to be had here, for an as-new cab..... 😉
      Please contact me by direct message on Basschat in the first instance.