Why become a member? ×

Feedback for Knicknack

wolldav

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
During the last trembling minutes before the United Kingdom leaves the European Union I bought a Fender Bassman 115 Neo cab from Paddy; I feared for an expensive and loooong journey from there to here, Sweden, that is, but lo and behold: shipping £47 and here today on Friday, sent on Tuesday the same week. Astonishing!

Anyway, the cab arrived in the same condition as it went, well functioning and good looking. Just look here, what a lovely couple:
48606969461_8e559422d4_o.jpg

Transferwise made it a swift affair, and Paddy is a real gentleman to deal with. I will miss this market place when Brexit is a fact...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I bought some strings from Paddy and he went out of his way to get them posted to me. Due to his illness I wasn't expecting them for some time but he still got them to me quickly - that's dedication!!  I can highly recommend Paddy as a reliable top seller with great comms. He is a top bloke too! Thanks Paddy 😊 

Edited by nickcarey

• 9 months later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 4 months later...

One of the things you don't realise when you join BC is just how many motorway services you are going to become familiar with. Fleet Northbound M3 today for a halfway meet to sell @knicknack my Nordstrand Acinonyx. Great comms, prompt payment, an excellent deal all round with a top notch Bass Chatter. Naturally I will be awarding the Frank Blank Seal of Approval...

1584281264_FBSeal.png.5ad73703164f3b8baae25fd1c117428a.png

• 4 weeks later...