Why become a member? ×

NOW TRADED Sandberg California TT4 Jazz Bass natural (Trades) NOW £825 Shipped!!!
£1000

SurroundedByManatees

Great german made Sandberg TT4

Very nice high quality instrument, at least on par with usa Fender. It has been very well built with the use of high quality components only. Fit and finish are excellent.

This is the newer design of the TT4, which is less styled like a fender jazz.

VJwQoGf.jpg

SeaaHE4.jpg

9SVh3Kr.jpg

5yZNSeN.jpg

u8TP0rK.jpg

The bass plays and sounds great. It's playability is great, it plays very easily. the neck has a great feel as it has a satin finish. The TT4 can be used active as well passive, with a wide variety of sounds possible. It weighs between 3,9 and 4,0 kg on my kichen scale.

It's in near new condition with just a few usermarks to be found.

No case or bag included.

Asking price: £950 

I would be interested in a nice trade offer as well . Im mainly interested in: fender 60s style jazz, rickenbacker, musicman (preferably early 90s with lacquered neck, no oil finish) 2eq....Other traditionally styled (fretless) basses, fretless, effects...

The sandberg is located in the Netherlands. Registered shipping within europe should be no problem, with the neck seperated from the body.

Feel free to pm me if you have any questions.

Edited by SurroundedByManatees
  • Like 1

On 28-1-2018 at 18:52, SurroundedByManatees said:

Would also consider this bass as a (partly) trade with a single coil fender telecaster bass (not to heavy) from the early 70s or late 60s. 

Actually just purchased one of these, so it's no valid trade option anymore:).

Trade-ins considered concerning pedals (compressor, filter, aby switch, pedal board+bag) or maybe a nice cheaper bass if that could make the purchase easier. 

Edited by SurroundedByManatees

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...