Why become a member? ×

Somebody familiar with Musictis.com (UK store)

Aero71

On 1/20/2018 at 19:04, Aero71 said:

Definitely a scam. The pictures of the store are stolen of a website from a music store in Indiana, USA. I've contacted them about the pictures and they said they will take legal action against the site. 

On 1/20/2018 at 19:04, Aero71 said:

Hi,

Is someone familiar with Musictis Music https://www.musictis.com/index.php?main_page=index

Seems too good to be true... all basses 49% off.

• 2 months later...

Unfortunately, I was deceived and bought a digital yamaha piano via musictis.com. Since I live in a small country, Montenegro, I have no opportunity to complain about fraud. Does anyone know if there are any chances to find fraudulent people and I get my money back? I have several relevant e-mails and pages from the site of musictis.com that prove that I paid.

Zoran from Montenegro

This advertisment was so visible on fb, for days. It s impossible that the market inspection services of Great Britain and the whole world didn't see that. Does anybody prevent internet fraud? Now, there is simmilar offer of music instruments called "Formalplaza". Also from UK.

Edited by zoran_cg