Why become a member? ×

Future Impact settings - help needed!

Quatschmacher

Any Future Impact users on here?

Would one of you kindly be able to send me a list or an editor screenshot of the parameter settings (oscillator types and volumes, envelope shapes, filter cutoff, resonance, etc) for the following Future Impact presets? I’d like to try and recreate them on my Minitaur. The patches are 1, 3, 6, 32 and 85.

Thanks in advance!

@HazBeen, @Bo0tsy, @tonyxtiger, @GisserD

Edited by Quatschmacher

3 hours ago, Quatschmacher said:

Any Future Impact users on here?

Would one of you kindly be able to send me a list or an editor screenshot of the parameter settings (oscillator types and volumes, envelope shapes, filter cutoff, resonance, etc) for the following Future Impact presets? I’d like to try and recreate them on my Minitaur. The patches are 1, 3, 6, 32 and 85.

Thanks in advance!

@HazBeen, @Bo0tsy, @tonyxtiger, @GisserD

I got rid a while back.  Soz

1 hour ago, Higgie said:

In each VCO there are 4 sliders in the “amplitude” section - saw, square, triangle and volume. I presume the sliders are for the volume of each waveform so what is the “volume” slider for? Is it like a master volume for that VCO after one has select the proportion of each waveform one wants to hear?

That is, regardless of the mix of waveform sliders in any given oscillator, will that oscillator only make a sound if the “volume” slider in the “amplitude” section is above zero?

Or is it the volume of the dry bass signal?

It looks like I might have difficulty recreating some of these as each oscillator has 3 waveforms. The Minitaur only has 2 oscillators and only one waveform per oscillator can be used at once. 

Edited by Quatschmacher