Why become a member? ×

Boss SY300 SOLD
£350

andybassdoyle

Recently acquired this in a trade deal with the truly excellent HazBeen. Now looking to move it on, I'll explain why:

There are a number of things that are really impressive with the unit. It has a fantastic editor which is simple and intuitive, idiots like me can quickly get good results. It also has a fairly small footprint yet you have a number of practical and useful control options for patch change or controlling dynamic elements of the sound. Exp pedals can also be used if you need more control and the incorporation and config of these is a piece of cake.

The ONLY issue for me is that whilst I can get close to what I want, ultimately it's not the sound I'm looking for. The sounds are great and there are many that ideally I would keep but real estate on the board and practicalities of gear to move means this is not really an option.

So rather than wrestle with the issue for many months or leave it in the man cave I'm selling now. Trades are welcome for interesting noise making machines, ideally synth gear. I px'd my FI on this and would consider one coming back the other way.

Let me know if you have any questions of course. The pedal is in excellent condition and comes with the PSU and a Warwick gigbag.20180120_081703.thumb.jpg.1d2fc42c8a7326fc6f83b0c7ec2df32e.jpg

Edited by andybassdoyle