Why become a member? ×

Mesa Boogie Diesel 215 *SOLD*
£350

28mistertee

Regrettably selling my old school Mesa Diesel 215 as i've gone for something lighter.

This is the old EV loaded cab which is becoming very rare now, more power than you could ever want and it just sounds incredible. The covering on it is actually a second coating you can see the original underneath, I have tried to picture it the best I can. 

Flightcase included, pickup only for obvious reasons and you would probably need a van to collect it as it is big and heavy. Any questions please don't hesitate to contact me :)

IMG_1170.JPG

IMG_1172.JPG

IMG_1173.JPG

IMG_1174.JPG

IMG_1171.JPG

IMG_1175.JPG

Edited by 28mistertee
Sold item
  • Like 1

22 minutes ago, Steve Browning said:

I gigged one of these for nigh on 30 years. I, too, ended up going lightweight (two Boogie Subway 15s) but IMHO this is the best bass cab ever made. I never encountered anything that came close. 

Agreed Steve, it’s a phenomenal sounding cab. Unfortunately it’s too big and weighty for me now. To be fair I’m half tempted to keep it as it is a rare old beast.

• 3 weeks later...

Bumping my old cab! This is a stunning cab.... all the low end you could require, plus a mid punch to die for..... and more than enough high end for any bass player. A full range cab indeed.....

The covering was an additional layer the owner before me put on it to protect it - so underneath it's awesome. If I had the space/need - I'd be having it back in a second!

Great cab and seller - buy with confidence!

Apologies, I must have missed the notification for this.

Thank you cetera for the kind words and bump, indeed I’d be keeping hold of this had I not opted to give the lightweight option a try.

The cab is now paid for and awaiting collection from its new owner :)