Why become a member? ×

TRADED Ibanez Prestige SR4000e MIJ 2014 in immaculate condition with hardcase
£850

ead

Now traded.  Thanks for all the interest.

For sale or trade is my immaculate Ibanez SR4000e.  The bass s/n dates it to Nov 2014 and it really is immaculate condition.  It comes in the original Ibby hardcase with the Swiss Army Knife tool thing.

Weight wise it's a little less than 8 1/2 lbs by my scales.  The spec is:

• Mahogany body in natural oiled finish
  • 5-piece Wenge/Bubinga neck with titanium rods
  • Wenge fretboard with MOP oval inlays
  • Nicely dressed medium frets
  • Bartolini Custom pickups with the Power Curve III EQ - 3-band with sweepable mids and an EQ bypass switch
  • Monorail bridge and Gotoh tuners.  All hardware is Cosmo Black

Trades wise I'm happy to consider cash either way depending on the bass or a straight swap.  The sort of things I'd be interested in (4 strings only please) are a US or MIJ P Bass, maybe a Spector Legend NT, a Stingray?  Anyway, please feel free to make offers and I'll be polite if it's not quite what floats my boat.

Happy to ship (at cost for buyer), but would much prefer to meet up and jumping in the car for an hour or two would not be a problem.  For trades I'd much prefer to meet up.

Thanks for looking and here are some pics, note that the case interior is not that pink, more red in colour.  Let me know if you would like any more information or additional detailed pics of any aspect of the bass.

Edited by ead
Add shipping info.
  • Like 1