Left leaderboard

Orange Terror Bass now sold.

Barefaced Compact 2 now sold

I've left links to the original product specs - most people will know these are both great bits a kit so I won't ramble safe to say they are reasonably rare to find now as discontinued.

https://barefacedbass.com/product-range/compact.htm

Thanks for looking.

C50004BF-56F7-4C00-AAEE-E871CFC3B2A8.jpeg

B1670AFD-AB8E-4079-A778-BB62804D8F46.jpeg

AE305050-92F9-4337-8105-A3CC7772050B.jpeg

F6EB4AFD-0050-4AAA-9B7A-4C0A432DF4B5.jpeg

53ECC894-B780-432C-BBB7-CCF564AA24FD.jpeg

9F0CB259-AAE6-4E87-849E-A07A404007C7.jpeg

Edited by CJPJ
Now Sold

I bought the OBT, I tried it out through this cab and it's in perfect nick.

I've got one myself and it's a steal at this price!

Where's the love for this baby?! o.O 

This is genuinely 'like new' and a great piece of gear.

I would be happy to deliver in the local Surrey / West London area and could also bring it into Waterloo / London Bridge during the week for anyone working in town. Only caveat there is that you wouldn't be able to test it obviously.

Hello Kev - great to hear from you! Alas, I know you already have yourself Barefaced-up otherwise I would have offered you a sweet deal . . . as it this wasn't already giving it away. PM'd. 

You can never have too many Barefaced cabs CJ but sadly the logistics would not be practical with me being so far away now. Good luck with the sale anyway.

Just got one of these and they are truly stunning cabs. Surprised this is still here.

• Thanks 1

Cheers T-Bay - you and me too. It truly is like new - I genuinely thought this would fly within hours of being listed.

I've just sold mine and can't believe how many are up for sale at the same time, usually just an odd one here and there, but trust me it will sell as more and more are realising these are the best Bass cabs ever built, GLWTS, Mark

• Thanks 1

I had no intention of giving Kev anything - he just likes it when I talk dirty.

• Confused 1