Why become a member? ×

Warwick Streamer Stage 1 (5 string) 1991!!!
£2000

kudlaty.bass

I have this exact same bass but with the broadneck. It is the only bass I will NEVER  sell.

The combo of the barts and the pre just sing!

Does it have the same trim pot on the pre (inside the cavity) to control the mids?

Edited by dyerseve

13 hours ago, dyerseve said:

I have this exact same bass but with the broadneck. It is the only bass I will NEVER  sell.

The combo of the beats and the pre just sing!

Does it have the same trim pot on the pre (inside the cavity) to control the mids?

Unless my eyes are playing tricks this is a broadneck - not sure about the earlier models but the stage 1 5- and 6-strings have been broadneck by default for a long time. The spacing on the bridge pic looks like 20mm.

I belive the OP is in Poland as I’ve seen this on eBay.

1 hour ago, FDC484950 said:

Unless my eyes are playing tricks this is a broadneck - not sure about the earlier models but the stage 1 5- and 6-strings have been broadneck by default for a long time. The spacing on the bridge pic looks like 20mm.

I belive the OP is in Poland as I’ve seen this on eBay.

on closer inspection it looks like you are correct and this is also a broadneck. i didnt realise this was the default option back then. mine is actually from '90 so has the seperate battery box and you have to unscrew the cavity cover.

anyway, this is a stunning instrument and quite rare to have the Barts in there.

every day is a school day! these are truly special instruments and im sure this will not hang around too long. good luck with your sale.

you dont mention if it comes with a hardcase...? would also be worth mentioning the weight as mine is quite light.

here's a few pics of mine for comparison:

Edited by dyerseve

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 18/01/2018 at 08:25, kudlaty.bass said:

All these basses till 1992 were produced without the "broadneck"

p.s. Im from Poland

Presume this is a typo? All Streamer Stage 1's of this era were broadneck as standard, you needed a SSII for a regular width without a custom order 🙂

This is a broadneck and a beauty, spoilt for choice on the forum at the moment! Good luck with the sale. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...