Why become a member? ×

*SOLD* Fender Custom Shop 64 Jazz Heavy Relic
£2100

4 candles

Howdy Basschatters

For Sale  is my Fender Custom Shop Jazz 1964.  Heavy Relic.  complete with Custom shop black hardcase with orange lining.

UPDATE**** Will consider trades with cash either way for 5 string Jazz, PJ or Precision Sadowsky/ Lull/ Alleva Copolla****

****PRICE REDUCED TO £1950******

Olympic white nitro finish on a  2 peice alder body with  beautiful matching Headstock

4ply tort guard

AAA 9mm rosewood board with american vintage sanko fretwire

Love relics or hate them, The attention to detail on this bass is simply amazing

fret board radius is 7.25  nut width 1.500"

neck shape is 60's U

my scales are not the most accurate, showing weight is a shade under 9Lbs.  Its easily the lightest, most comfortable bass Ive owned

comes complete with all pick up covers (just realised theres no pics!!- Ill get some uploaded) -sorry

case candy, hang tags, Custom shop certificate etc

Sounds as good as it looks, classic J bass tones, everything from Jaco to Paul Turner

Collection from Birmingham prefered.  Id like to make sure you are happy with it ideally

Im happy to post at your own cost and risk though if needs be.  Ive posted loads of gear in the past without issue and im happy to provide tracking details etc.

Happy to meet halfway too, Im generally working around the country, so there may be a chance I can deliver if your on route to one of my gigs

thanks for looking 

any questions or any other info needed  please get in touch.

CS4.jpg

CS8.jpg

CS1.jpg

CS2.jpg

CS7.jpg

CS8.jpg

CS10.jpg

CS5.jpg

Edited by 4 candles
Trade options added
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...