Why become a member? ×

[SOLD] Emma Electronic Okto-Nøjs
£130

CameronJ

Somewhat reluctant sale but in an effort to reduce gear, needs must!

Excellent octaver (OC2-esque but with its own flavour) and very tweakable drive/fuzz channel. If you’ve been considering a Red Witch Zeus or MXR Suboctave Fuzz, in my opinion this sounds much better than both of them and in a considerably smaller package. This is in immaculate condition, boxed with manuals. UK shipping included.

Video below with demos for both guitar and bass:

A5F26718-4FF3-491B-BD3D-B38E0E80BD04.thumb.jpeg.677fa85d9e58c82d03ef1185b40f0920.jpeg.e290b2b1436a5052da636bf826bb009f.jpeg20AF70A6-9C42-415F-8CAE-5A4D56A37D58.thumb.jpeg.1d42b9dfc09b565d3cec48c497dde136.jpeg.33f8be08b8bf5860021f02d9c86258ee.jpeg

Edited by CameronJ

Are you high, Cameron? What on earth are you doing?

This is a fantastic pedal (I own one) has three fantastic voices in it, each with its own tone knob. The gated dynamic fuzz (both at pitch and one octave below) is great for synth stuff, either alone or paired with a filter. It has a very good octaver too, with a wide range in the tone knob. I much preferred this over the Octamizer and T-16.  Tracking is really good; not as good as the MXR but I’ve yet to find anything that is to be honest.

Cameron is great to deal with and a lovely guy too. Don’t sleep on this as he might well come to his senses soon!

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Ceebass said:

@CameronJ what is the gate like on the fuzz? Is it possible to adjust it or does it have a baked in release time?

The gate isn’t adjustable but it’s pretty tight. Awesome for synth-type sounds and has a very snappy, percussive feel. It’s a joy to play. In fact, I’ve been playing mine for the last few hours and had loads of fun putting it through a filter and coming up with Stevie-type lines.