Why become a member? ×

Zemaitis style single cutaway electric - £275
£275

This is an interesting guitar! Despite looking all over the net I can't find out anything about it, so will do my best to describe it here.
It's a black single cutaway model, with obvious nods to some influence by Zemaitis designs - please note though that this is NOT an original Zemaitis guitar! ( If it was, it would be £10k at least, and even their later Japanese models go for £3k + ). I have seen other guitars similar to this ( made by Alden etc) but never one the same. This one also has the Zemaitis style headstock which seems quite rare for such a guitar.
So, am guessing it is of Far Eastern origin. It is a fixed neck design, has 2 humbucking pickups, chrome Grover style machine heads, 24 & 3/4" Gibson style scale length. Glossy black finish, with 4 diamond inlays on the body and further inlay all around the front, unusual but classy and subtle. Les Paul style controls ( 2 vol / 2 tone and 3 way pickup selector). The neck is great - not super skinny but not a baseball bat either, with a large Gibson style radius. Frets are as new, no wear at all. Nice Zemaitis style inlays too, and feels very Gibson like. Plays fine, good intonation etc. recent set of D'Addarios fitted. Weighs around 8lbs so not silly heavy either.
Overall in excellent / almost new condition, with just a couple of under the finish imperfections that I couldn't photograph clearly. Nothing to worry about, you have to look for them.
I would say quality wise it's easily as good as a decent Epiphone, so have priced it accordingly. Would be great for someone in a Stones / Faces / Black Crowes type of band!
It comes with a used but still serviceable oblong Gator ABS case that fits perfectly.
Cash on collection please - I am 5 miles west of Hull , near the Humber Bridge on the north bank of the Humber. Possible help with delivery / meet up etc for fuel costs, but would rather not trust this to a courier at the moment. ( No trades thanks, need to reduce my guitar collection! ) PM me your email for more pics. Cheers.

P1020702.thumb.JPG.03544a297700691d8d1ca655113b8ba6.JPG