Why become a member? ×

Ibanez Black Eagle reissue limited edition SOLD!!
£450

SurroundedByManatees

Ibanez Black Eagle reissue

Great reissue of the iconic black eagle. Produced in limited amounts a few years back to celebrate the 40 year anniversary of that bass.

JLHDCNX.jpg

xDDs7vc.jpg

This bass is used, but in great shape with no damages. It has fender flatwound strings on it which makes a great combination. The eagle sounds really great and plays easily with a low action. It weighs just below 4kg on my kitchen scale.

The nut has been filed in to accomodate the best playability with the flats, but is therefore to low for most regular other strings. A brand new nut is provided in this sale, so could be changed.

I'm asking £450

This bass is based in the Netherlands, but i'm happy to ship it to a new owner. Within Europe costs will be around 25-31gbp, when packed with the neck seperated from the body.

I'm on the lookout for an old fender mustang bass, so will definitely consider a trade. I have a few other basses that may leave (ibanez atk 300, sandberg california tt4).

Please do not hestitate to ask me any questions.

Edited by SurroundedByManatees
SOLD

I have one of these, also a re-issue, because I couldn't afford one when they first came out in the 70's! They're really nicely put together, with a slightly more gutsy tone than you might expect from a Jazz bass style set-up. The neck is also chunkier and rounder at the back, more like an early Precision shape. Very comfy to play, well balanced, and it looks great. Mine hangs on the wall in my Lounge so I can just stare at it (and wonder where the last 40 years went). GLWTS.