Why become a member? ×

SOLD Barefaced Midget-T cabinet with Roqsolid bag SOLD
£300

tenpins

Barefaced Midget-T with Roqsolid bag. Has the adjustable tweeter. I think this is the generation 2 version. I bought it new in late 2010. It's had very little use -- the project I got it for expired soon after and I haven't ended up using it much since then.

I'd like to offer it for collection first (London SE4, or E8 some weekdays). If no takers then I'll look at postage.

Interested in trades for a Phil Jones Cub or Double Four. Have a Cub now.

20180113_142809-1.thumb.jpg.8bf45658dd40945dff08674afccd8847.jpg

20180113_143240-1.thumb.jpg.6fac454e7a9750602ed72f7bbd4e83dd.jpg

Edited by tenpins
sold

Part of me really wishes that there was just a tiny bit of parity where Barefaced cabinet sizes are concerned.  I'd love to be able to add a cabinet to my Big One set-up and ensure it looked right (ie no overhang.

What's the height of this?  Just the cabinet (not with the feet).

On 26/01/2018 at 08:58, NancyJohnson said:

Part of me really wishes that there was just a tiny bit of parity where Barefaced cabinet sizes are concerned.  I'd love to be able to add a cabinet to my Big One set-up and ensure it looked right (ie no overhang.

What's the height of this?  Just the cabinet (not with the feet).

It’s 48cm high, not including the feet

Hi Tenpins,

Would this work (volume and depth wise) as a 1 cab solution for a typical (not too loud) covers band? I would be using a markbass lm3 head.

How do you think it would compare to a new Big Baby II?

Cheers, Aidan 

just throw my two penneth in, it's a very loud little cab on it's own, punchy and well defined, all depends on how loud the rest of your band are and the environment you play in of course. I had one with a compact and the two together were massive, I did however use the midget at quieter rehearsals on it's own and it was grand, a-b'd against a big baby I'm unsure, the big baby has more output and the tweeter as well, but the midget is a damn fine cab, one of barefaced best and if you find it's not enough on it's own another midget or a 1x10 would cure that, good luck

• Thanks 1

Aidanb: it’s loud for its size, I think that’s the point of these. It’s the only Barefaced cab I’ve tried though. I’m not in touch with what a typical covers band requires, I can’t advise on that, sorry.

• Thanks 1