Why become a member? ×

Mark bass Little Mark combo handle

alexpea

Hi all,

The handle fell off my mark bass comb last week and the screws have fallen inside. Any idea how to get to them so I can put back on and reattach th handle?

thanks in advance,

Alex

Edited by alexpea

Too late now but, in the future, check the screws regularly. I noticed mine had a habit of getting loose, so from time to time I'd tighten them.

Before you reassemble it: have a look at the plastic mounts. On mine, the rubber covering the metal blade inside the handle had worn inside the mount. The blade was slowly but surely sawing away at the plastic post. It was almost at the midpoint! I guess it depends on how much you carry the amp by the handle. I was using it a lot and taking it everywhere... I was lucky it didn't snap one day while carrying it, it could have been an expensive accident. I contacted MarkBass about it who sent me a replacement straight away. But of course, it was identical. I would last a few years, sure, but I did not trust it, so I ended up getting a similar handle with metal mounts on eBay for a tenner.