Why become a member? ×

TRADED -2001 German Warwick Streamer
£400

TheGreek

Further reduction to £375 £350 £325

Will now consider trades for a nice Fretless bass or high end Bass Collection Nanyo

2001 Warwick Streamer - not the cleanest example you'll ever see but it plays good. 

Selling as I need to raise the money to buy back a bass which I used to own. This, and the speakers I have advertised in another thread need to go to raise the required funds. I can include a hard case but this means making another bass homeless.

Think of this as this as your good deed for the day when you buy this.

Please note I now have a new genuine Warwick replacement TRC.

Edited by TheGreek

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Timing is everything.....Probably missed the boat now that the snow has gone but this would have made great firewood.

Seriously though, you're getting a German built Streamer with the Ovangkol neck for the price of a used Rock Bass or an Oriental one. It's worth it's money in parts. I don't want it and it's taking up space...needs to go.

Edited by TheGreek

• 2 weeks later...

Now that the snow has gone, don't forget that it can be used for your next barbecue party. Excellent wood, very dry, will turn your hamburgers into the real ones as it's German made. B|

Or if you prefer the pizzas, it will make a perfect paddle.

And you can even make music with it : amazing !

• Haha 1

On 04/02/2018 at 13:55, TheGreek said:

Will make ideal firewood for somebody with an open fire. Also could be used to bludgeon to death the Mrs when she gets on your nerves.

On 27/03/2018 at 17:46, TheGreek said:

Will consider trades or p/x...

What sort of firewood or other blunt instruments of death would you consider in p/x?

• 3 weeks later...
On 08/04/2018 at 14:01, TheGreek said:

I'm thinking about buying a nice piece of exotic timber and having a new body built - something like this

s-l1600.jpg

All these pieces are under £50...

burr elm.jpg

burr elm2.jpg

is that Elm?