Why become a member? ×

THE MAJOR'S BASS BOOT CAMP

Rich

Rich and Stevie - Thank you so much for posting the files. I'm re-booting my bass playing after a nearly 10 year hiatus and found Major's Boot Camp to be an invaluable resource. I was downloading the files only as I used them and was dismayed to find them gone yesterday when I logged on to download the next set of lessons.  

Thanks again - Dave

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

You're right, Ricky. I've just checked my hard disk and I don't have them. I'll check my laptop later today, but I think they might be lost for all time - unless someone else has saved them.

The Major hasn't posted on here for years. I often wonder what happened to him. Retired maybe?

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, stevie said:

That's a shame. It's such a great body of work. A pity it's not complete, but there's still plenty to be getting on with.

Perhaps somebody good enough might write out the 3 missing scores from listening to the mp3s one day?

Isn't that a common exersize with music students?

Who knows, when I reach lesson 28, even I might be able to do it! Or come back to it...

(I imagine there's some kind of score writing software out there, like an Office Suite for music?)

• ped unpinned this topic
  • 1 year later...