Why become a member? ×

** Now traded - Please close ** 2007 Ernie Ball Musicman Stingray 3EQ 4 String
£800

tredders

NOW TRADED - THANKS FOR ALL THE INTEREST

I got this in a recent trade, and nice as it is, it's not a keeper for me.    Lovely bass, absolutely as new - there is literally not a scratch on it.

It's a 2007 Ernie Ball Stingray 3EQ 4 string.   Fitted at Christmas with a fresh set of Ernie Ball Slinkys, and it sounds just like a Stingray should.  Comes with the official Music Man hard case.

I've had Stingrays in the past, but the neck on this one is particularly good - very nice bit of maple, which you can see from the photos.  It's currently fitted with the standard black pick guard, but as you can also see in the photos, it also comes with a nice perloid one shown too.  The colour is more creamy than white.

It weighs in at just over 4kg on my bathroom scales.

i-npzn849-L.jpg

i-d6kqDv3-L.jpg

i-KSWL6Qk-L.jpg

i-LwfD8TX-L.jpg

i-BBw5H46-L.jpg

i-NZKCLCD-L.jpg

And with the additional pearloid scratch plate...

i-ngZzmbj-L.jpg

i-cTRrMvG-L.jpg

i-G8PTFT7-L.jpg

Things I would be interested in:

• Yamaha 2024 or 2024x
  • Yamaha BB2000 / BB3000 (or similar)
  • Thunderbird (sunburst)
  • Nash / Bravewood Precision
  • Nice Lakland (Bob Glaub / Decade)
  • Fender US Mike Dirnt Roadworn
  • US AV P Bass
  • JV 62 P Bass

As you can probably see from the list of wants, I'm pretty much a P bass player, but this list is by no means exclusive, and I'm happy to add £££ for the right deal.  If you've got something else of interest, let me know.  No active basses, 4 strings only and I'm more vintage than modern...  Oh, I'd also sell it for £800 if someone has real money they want to get rid of!

I'm based just off j12 of the M40 (Warwickshire / Oxford border), and would prefer a meet up.  I'm also happy to meet any prospective buyer/trader at Bass Direct (20 mins from my place), so you could kill two birds with one stone and pay them a visit at the same time.

Postage isn't a problem, and will be charged at cost price.  I've sold so many basses on here, I've got it down to a fine art now xD

Any questions, let me know.

Edited by tredders
Added pics and weight
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, MadsMads said:

Would shipping to Denmark be possible?

Yes, no problem.  Shipping will be at cost price for the buyer.   I’ve shipped abroad before without issue. 

Also, I’m in Denmark (CPH) quite often with work, so depending on my next visit, may be able to meet up. 

quelle est la marche à suivre pour acheter votre basse.

Excusez moi d'être un peu inquiet, mais je n'ai jamais acheté par l'intermediaire d'internet.

Avez vous une assurance en cas de problème a l'arrivée.

comment régler la facture?

quel sera le coût du transport, j'habite en Guadeloupe(caraibes).

cordialement

Just been following the MM Stingray feed on another forum that shall not be named and makes for very interesting reading.

What does come out of it is that the MM basses are extremely well made and well worth the money of a new one.

Yours at that price is an absolute steal and i would be very tempted if it wasn't for the fact i already have 10 basses and missus would not be chuffed at another.

GLWTS

Dave

• Like 1