Why become a member? ×

SOLD: 2016 Fender Nate Mendel P Bass- £640 delivered
£730

Old Horse Murphy

For sale is a gorgeous 2016 Fender Nate Mendel P Bass with original Fender gigbag and all case candy (including the Foo Fighters Neckplate). The bass is in the same condition as it left the factory in. It sounds wonderful with the Quarterpounder pickup and is pokey to say the very least!

Weight-wise it's a tad under 9lbs by my reckoning.

Also included is a white Fender 62 Reissue pickguard that I had fitted previously and a thumbrest. All the original fittings will be supplied

Now looking for £640 delivered

aa.jpg

aaaa.jpg

aaaaaa.jpg

aaaaaaa.jpg

aaaaaaaaa.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

Edited by Old Horse Murphy

3 hours ago, Hobbayne said:

Brilliant basses these. My one has become my main gigging bass.:D

I know what you mean. I just got hold of a US Standard P Bass that feels virtually identical to my number one bass and as I’m a bit of a creature of habit it has become my back up.

The Nate is a much better bass overall but, well, you know how it is... :)

1 hour ago, Old Horse Murphy said:

That’s the alternative I think  Lee; putting a more subtle pickup in it. The QP is quite fierce to my delicate ears!

I have a SD SPB1 in mine. I prefer the more vintage sound than the QP's hot output.

I've also a standard bridge and cover on mine too,makes it an absurdly light bass. Ive just taken off my TI flats and put DR rounds on! sounds fantastic :)

Apparently backing off the volume on the bass, tames the QP hot tone. Anyone looking for a really light P bass with a lovely neck profile need look no further.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, lee650 said:

I've also a standard bridge and cover on mine too,makes it an absurdly light bass. Ive just taken off my TI flats and put DR rounds on! sounds fantastic :)

Apparently backing off the volume on the bass, tames the QP hot tone. Anyone looking for a really light P bass with a lovely neck profile need look no further.

Hmmm, this may be a keeper after all 

I’ve been asked a few times about trades. Although I’d prefer a Sale, I may consider a good condition lightweight, US Fender Jazz with rosewood neck, maybe a Geddy Lee, Fender Flea Jazz or a Jack Casady with cash my way.