Hello, 

I'm looking for a Musicman Classic Sabre bass with maple fingerboard, preferred finishes sunburst or natural, but I would consider others. The only finish I would reject is black.

Thanks!

yt1-682x1024.jpg

2_ea56d8af-2699-4fc6-9e41-98a610890b9d.jpg

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Torbass
      Hi
      Up for grabs is my beloved Tobias Classic 5. Made in California by Michael Tobias and his team.
      The bass is in good condition, with some marks in the clear coat. Besides that it's a joy to play and hear. Comes in original hardcase. Includes shipping to Europe. Plastic knobs has been replaced with wooden knobs.

• By drewk_ie
      Having a bit of a clear out, seem to have accumulated a lot of parts, leads etc over the years:
      Musicman Sub Pickup Ceramic pickup out of a Musicman Sub £30 (pic 1)
      Bartonili MM Pickup 1980s Bart Pickup, multicoil, c/w selector switch £80 (pic 2)
      Musicman Plate Musicman Stlye Control Plate £6 (pic 3)
      Squire Neck Plate Squire 4 bolt neck plate (only three screws?) and assorted strap buttons (brass and chrome), brass nut and strap locks parts £10 (pic 4 & 10)
      Assortment of Strings lots and lots of assorted bass strings, GHS, Rotosound, DRs, D’Addario, Ernie ball, Thomastik - Job lot £35 (pic 5)
      Assortment of Leads lots of assorted patch leads (mono and Stereo) - Job lot £12 (pic 6)
      Assortment of Knobs a few assorted knobs, chrome & plastic - Job lot £10 (pic 7) 
      **SOLD Mark bass Bass Keeper Markbass Bass Keeper, handy bass stand that works off the side handle of your bass cab, for those extremely small stages SOLD**
      Straps two bass straps, one black, one grey  £5 (pic 8)
      Will cancel off as the items sell or if someone wants to take all as Job lot for £120 shipped anywhere in Europe 
      Collection always preferred, but postage can be arranged.
      Thanks for looking.

• By sumorabbit
      Warwick Streamer CV German Pro Series £750
      No trades please.
      German made pro series Warwick Streamer Fretless. Has EMG J pickups installed and the VolVolTone circuit to compliment (one knob is a dummy knob). I still have the MEC pups and passive circuit (Vol,Vol,Passivetreb,Passivebass) that came with it,  I could swap it back in on request.
      2 small marks on the body otherwise great condition and sounds great, It's just not getting used and I have many other basses.
      -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Mayones Jabba 5 with Aguilar pups and 2 band pre passive/active and passive tone.
      A few small dings as pictured, Frets levelled recently, lovely smooth low action. Sounds as a jazz bass should with Mayones quality in buckets £900
      Test drives welcome (I have the truss cover for the Warwick, I just tend to leave them off all my basses).
      Collection preferred, or I can deliver within reason. I'm out of shipping materials to post it safely, so shipping would incur extra cost ro purchase cartons and bubblewrap. Located in Bolton North Manchester
      ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      RAY HAS SOLD

good image hosting    

image hosting

free image hosting
    • By dyerseve
      Musicman Bongo 5 HS.
      Very good condition, there is one significant ding on the lower horn, two minor scratches below the tail of the bridge, and several other smaller blemishes on the headstock(all of which are detailed in the photos below) but otherwise in very good cosmetic condition(no buckle rash or other wear and tear) and in full working condition(truss rod works perfectly as do the electronics)
      Now strung with a brand new set of D'addarios and given a full setup with a lovely low acction and fretboard has been cleaned and oiled.
      Supplied with a Peavey semi-hard case, collection or meet up preferred but I can ship(fully insured and tracked) to mainland UK £25.00 and Ireland and EU £45.00
      Specs:
      Model Bongo 5 Size 12-3/4" wide, 1-5/8" thick, 47-5/8" long (32.4 cm wide, 4.1 cm thick, 121.0 cm long) Weight 9 lbs, 4 oz (4.20 kg) - varies slightly Body Wood Basswood Body Finish High gloss polyester (Stealth Black is a matte finish) Bridge Standard - Music Man® chrome plated, hardened steel bridge plate with stainless steel saddles (Stealth Black finish features matte black hardware) Scale Length 34" (86.4 cm) Neck Radius 11" (27.9 cm) Headstock Size Only 9-3/4" (24.8 cm) long Frets 24 - High profile, wide Neck Width 1-3/4" (44.5 mm) at nut 2-13/16" (71.4 mm) at last fret Neck Wood Select maple neck Fingerboard Fretted - Rosewood; Fretless - Pau Ferro with or without inlaid fretlines; Stealth Black - Ebony Fret Markers Custom Half-Moons Neck Finish Opaque satin Neck Colors Color matches body Tuning Machines Custom Music Man, lightweight with tapered string posts and ergonomic design Truss Rod Adjustable - no component or string removal Neck Attachment 5 bolts - perfect alignment with no shifting; Sculpted neck joint allows smooth access to higher frets Electronic Shielding Graphite acrylic resin coated body cavity and aluminum control cover Controls 4-band active preamp; vol, bridge/neck pickup balance, treble, high-mid, low-mid, bass, 4-band active preamp; vol, bridge/neck pickup balance, magnetic Pickups Optional - Dual Humbucking with Neodymium magnets; Optional - Humbucking/Single coil with Neodymium magnets

• By lucatus
      https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Top-Qulity-Music-Man-Bongo-Metal-black-5-Strings-Active-Pickups-Bass-Guitar-New/253535430377?epid=15017466664&hash=item3b07e3a6e9:g:QFIAAOSwjpRawem5