Why become a member? ×

NORTH WEST BASS BASH

funkgod

Hi Guys, sorry its been a while, been mad bizzy and loads of other equally naff excuses.

I have Booked The same place as last time The whitby Club in ellesmere port...

http://www.whitbyclub.com/

For Sunday 18 march  confirmed ( 11th was a no go)

from 12 to 5:30 we have to be out for 6.

same as last time hot food available to order on the day but fee will cover a few trays of sandwiches, tea and coffee.

So who is available, and what would you like to bring ?

Has anyone got ideas for this one ?

i will start a list off, please just copy past and add too....

SWR RED HEAD, SWR Son of birtha 15 ext cab, SWR SM500, SWR 6x10 golly

Wal cust

Goodfellow Classic

MM Stingray

G&L L2000-E ( series E) 81, to show you what all the fuss is about !

G&L L2000 83

HK 6 string fretless.

Fender Jazz ...Fotoflame

Some tasty Pedals,

Can we have synth Pedal shoot out ?

if you can bring your synth bass pedal i would be very interested to hear whats out there and try some ?

Cheers Guys

Edited by funkgod
  • Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Ok time for a little bump , 

I'll be bringing my TC rh750 with foot pedal and the Rs 210 and 212

geetar wise , the Spector legend 4

a gretsch junior jet shortscale 

and a Gordon Smith SG 

i really enjoyed this last time and I'm sure I will again :drinks:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, lurksalot said:

Ok time for a little bump , 

I'll be bringing my TC rh750 with foot pedal and the Rs 210 and 212

geetar wise , the Spector legend 4

a gretsch junior jet shortscale 

and a Gordon Smith SG 

i really enjoyed this last time and I'm sure I will again :drinks:

Nice one Kev, looking forward to our annual meet up and want to try the Gretsch. Been wanting to have a go on one for ages.

• Like 1

I'm hoping to come along. Currently waiting on some family planning to confirm... not that kind of family planning! O.o

Quick question: is anyone able to bring along a data projector and screen? Or can the venue provide this? I was thinking of maybe doing a session on 'Recording for Beginners' or perhaps a 'Dummies Guide to Using a Compressor and EQ' but I'd need a projector and screen for full-on, cinematic effect.

Hi guys,

I'll bring my two Bill Fitzmaurice Jack 10s, a couple of basic reflex 10s (almost Eminence-cab-design vanilla) all loaded with Eminence neo Basslite S2010s, my BEAD bass uke, my BEAD headless kit/homebrew, and a couple of fives.

I'll also bring my combined HPF and LPF for anyone who was following the recent thumpinator/Fdeck thread.

David

On 3/9/2018 at 15:45, Skol303 said:

I'm hoping to come along. Currently waiting on some family planning to confirm... not that kind of family planning! O.o

Quick question: is anyone able to bring along a data projector and screen? Or can the venue provide this? I was thinking of maybe doing a session on 'Recording for Beginners' or perhaps a 'Dummies Guide to Using a Compressor and EQ' but I'd need a projector and screen for full-on, cinematic effect.

That sounds most excellent 👍

@funkgod what are the chances Chris? 

On 3/9/2018 at 15:45, Skol303 said:

I think we've drawn a blank @Skol303

the club haven't got a projector , nor have I or Chris , sorry dude that would have been awesome 

On 09/03/2018 at 15:45, Skol303 said:

I'll see if I can get hold of them. Can't promise though. I'll let you know. 

• Like 1