Why become a member? ×

NORTH WEST BASS BASH

funkgod

4 hours ago, lurksalot said:

I think we've drawn a blank @Skol303

the club haven't got a projector , nor have I or Chris , sorry dude that would have been awesome 

4 hours ago, Bassman Sam said:

I'll see if I can get hold of them. Can't promise though. I'll let you know. 

@lurksalot @funkgod thanks for looking guys and @Bassman Sam let me know if you strike it lucky! :) 

3 hours ago, Briton said:

I would like more details like admittance fee and contact info.

I didn't realise it wasn't on the top post !! 

Its only a tenner that pays for a large room ,a tray of butties and tea and coffee to order . It doesn't cover beer or meals ordered in the club bar next door. 

If Skol does a presentation it would be the entry fee on its own :drinks:

for contact you can PM either me or Funkgod and we will help out , I'll put the address and unloading parking thoughts when I get home 

Edited by lurksalot
Added info
  • Like 1

The Whitby club 

Dunkirk lane

Chester road

Ellesmere port 

CH65 6QF

for unloading , drive into the car park keeping the buildings on your left drive to the end of them , there is a small road that goes through some gates around the back, on the left,  towards the back of the main hall. 

If you pull up at the end of the road the doors to the hall will be open , if it's not too cold 😂

Bad news from my end; I can no longer make it :|

Now traveling that day with work to do something far less interesting then hanging with you guys drinking tea, playing with toys and taking bass. Cheesed off but it can't be helped. Such is my work life!

Have a ruddy good time and I'll hopefully see you at the next one (third time lucky?).

Paul

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, redd said:

Hey guys, can I come to this? Just saw the sticky note! I'm in Macclesfield. I've got a 5 string Shuker, a Paul Everson 4 string, some Phil Jones bass stuff and a yammy SLB100 I can bring to the party?

Absolutely , all are welcome , pop in for an hour or two or stay all afternoon :drinks:

Looking good guys 

38 minutes ago, DannyBrerro said:

I’ll come up, I’ll bring my Sandberg VM5, Gibson G3, Yamaha TRB1006J and a few pedals 

Been meaning to drop a line in here for ages to say I’m up for it.. hope I’m not too late! :facepalm:

No probs it's fine to just roll up :drinks:

54 minutes ago, owen said:

Will the standard "no zips, no metal buttons" rule be being enforced?

Ok guys, it is no zips no metal buttons day tomorrow !

As much respect to the kit being brought as is possible ,  I am sure it doesn't need saying , but I will anyway , but please get permissions to pick up , fondle , and stroke the owners of the kit :D

Ed to clarify .... permissions FROM the owners of the kit :D

• Like 1

Aww dam, i've only just seen this via the sticky note system on the new site. As luck would have it, i'll be free tomorrow. I can bring:

75 Jetglo 4001

76 burgandyglo 4001

05 fireglo 4003

90's Fender jazz 62RI

ampeg SVT300 and 810 cab

70's roost head.

I too can't wait to see the Entwhistle tbird

• Like 2