Why become a member? ×

sold:KinalMK-5BQuilt Maple/Alder.
£1495

eubassix

Beautiful Kinal MK-5B 5 string, hand built by Canadian luthier Mike Kinal (kinal.com) to the same specs as one receiving an excellent review in Bass Player magazine March/2000 and * as (now) featured / recommended in the current (Jan2018) Bass Guitar Magazine (p.008/see photo) **

ON HOLD

MVC-051S.JPG

ka.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

20180110_092230.jpg

Edited by eubassix
sold

• 4 weeks later...
34 minutes ago, bearhart74 said:

think the op has gone dark

?... not sure what that means, but have just replied to your PM. I PM'd bebebass yesterday. As it was a trade being offered - from the USA - I wanted to be sure re. USPS cf. UK/Courier shipping (time differences) and the potential (relatively recent) issues re. certain woods being banned from entry into the USA. I've seen a few BC / ebay listings stating that USA purchases are no longer possible due to 'CITES' (?).......................

Anyone "thinking" about this bass... don't hesitate... Mike Kinal's work in utterly beautiful, lovely man, top end gear. You will not regret it..... AND, David (seller) is an absolute gent to deal with. If I could afford it, I would already own this bass.

2 hours ago, eubassix said:

?... not sure what that means, but have just replied to your PM. I PM'd bebebass yesterday. As it was a trade being offered - from the USA - I wanted to be sure re. USPS cf. UK/Courier shipping (time differences) and the potential (relatively recent) issues re. certain woods being banned from entry into the USA. I've seen a few BC / ebay listings stating that USA purchases are no longer possible due to 'CITES' (?).......................

i completely understand the caution. didnt see the reply. 

lets get this done... : ):D

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...