Why become a member? ×

Matamp GT200 V2 Head - All Tube Monster! - SOLD
£1200

Pearl_Jammin

Sadly I am looking to part with my Matamp GT200 Mk 2 - the later and current model with the powerful Mid EQ.

It's an absolute beast and is in my opinion the greatest bass amp in production today (with by far the coolest Matamp logo...) but it is sadly surplus to requirements and I can justify keeping it around just for studio work, so she has to move on.

No issues, faults and in very good external nick. Has Rocsolid cover. Sonic heft provided by KT88's and the Mat C-Core transformer which makes it a heavvyyy beast (28kg).

I am based in London and would prefer a collection / arrange meet ups. I also regularly rehearse in Brighton and Bristol so can meet up somewhere near / on the way to these areas too.

The history of this is that it was bought here from Matamp's own Dave Coates about 5 years back (I believe...) He will gladly vouch for its badass-ness.

Looking for SOLD, as it's in great nick and there's no waiting time.

Thanks!

Dave

20180108_120723_resized.jpg

20180108_120731_resized.jpg

20180108_120737_resized.jpg

20180108_120753_resized.jpg

20180108_120800_resized.jpg

20180108_120836_resized.jpg

Edited by Pearl_Jammin

This used to be mine. I had it made for me by the guys at Matamp and I can vouch for it being an incredible amp with beautiful tonal options. These are hand made and the innards are a work of art.

Good luck with the sale