Why become a member? Read more... ×
Commercial Opportunities Read more... ×
ZenX

Fender Guitar Combo shell with Celestion speaker

I have the shell and speaker from an old Fender Deluxe 90 DSP combo that I used to run pedals through (no amp guts, just the cabinet with the speaker mounted). I connected a jack socket onto the speaker wire to use as a rough and ready open backed cab but it's just taking up space. Missing a screw from the top handle, which is attached (contrary to pictures).

I'd rather it get used for someone's project or something rather than the tip, but it can't hang around for ever. Speaker was working last time I tried it.

IMG_20140520_220606718.thumb.jpg.f5d44ee867667d463a69660bb00b078b.jpg

IMG_20140520_220712556.thumb.jpg.bbd172838e1b3b80452d6fda3f46d50b.jpg

IMG_20140520_220721037.thumb.jpg.d503988b7a1d2bba87d7245e00ccdd52.jpg

Would you consider posting this cabinet -- I am in Leeds so too far to collect!

I will obviously cover any costs+

Regards

Will.

The idea of putting a Marshall amp into that somehow appeals...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By rubis
      A Mexican Fender Precision neck with rosewood board, taken, I am reliably informed from a Blacktop bass, the difference from a standard MIM neck seems to be the decal which is the spaghetti logo and the finish which is gloss, not satin. 
      A nice, comfortable neck to play, the finish is not sticky, and has a nice colour to it, feels the same profile as an American recently tried.
      Truss rod is working fine, frets are unworn, no wear marks or grooves on them
      It's a 2013 or 2014 neck (I'm not exactly sure) and it's £150 posted to you

• By jag-atk
      Up for sale a set of Fender Pure Vintage 74 jazz bass pickups in excellent conditions (long wires). they come with the original box, original covers, shielding plates, wiring instructions for passive installation. £96 £77 shipped.
      My feedback: https://www.basschat.co.uk/topic/252963-feedback-to-jag-atk/?tab=comments#comment-2653072

• By johnpaulbass
      Hello all,
      selling my Fender jazz bass '64 Custom Shop Limited edition Shoreline Gold relic 2010, team built.
      Only 21 basses in this color (email Fender) with matching headstock.
      The sound does not need presentations, excellent workmanship.
      Pickups by: Abigail Ybarra

With original hard case and accessories (pickup covers) never used.
      In perfect functional and aesthetic (please consider it's a relic) condition.

Possible trade with another Jazz Custom shop only rosewood neck or Sadowsky UV 5 string only maple neck.
      Others trades possible (no Fretless, no 6 string). Show me what you got. The worst I can say is "no".

Sale price: 1900 £
      Trade price: 2200 £
      Thanks for looking

• By cgg199
      Fender Rumble 200 V3 Combo
      I've recently upgraded my rig so am selling my Fender Combo. I have had the amp nearly 3 years but rarely used it this last year, with the amp just sitting in my uni room the majority of the time. 
      The versatile nature of there amp has made its perfect for both functions gigs and gigs with my pop punk band, and I have never needed to push the amp hard, even without PA support. 
      The amp is in good condition for it's age, with a couple of little dents on one of the back edges, and some scratches and paint smudges on the back. A small part of the F on the Fender logo has also snapped off. I'd say about 7.5-8/10 however all of the marks are cosmetic and the amp functions perfectly.
      Collection from Nottingham.
      Cheers,
      Chris

• By aberbassman
      For sale is my Fender Squire Vintage Modified Jazz Bass in Natural. This has just been a backup bass for my US Jazz and to be honest it plays almost as well as my US Jazz. Great action and nice tone. The bass is in great condition with two very minor marks. The Fender Jazz Bass Decals were put on by the previous owner.