Why become a member? ×

WITHDRAWN: Universal Audio UA 610 Solo Valve Preamp/DI
£600

Item has been removed to be put on ebay. Please feel free to close the topic.

Hi everyone,

As part of my bass clearout I'm finally comfortable moving on the amazing Universal Audio 610 Solo valve preamp/DI.

I bought the unit new roughly 18months ago and since then it has solely sat in my studio room for tracking bass for clients/demos/writing and generally just for making anything that needs recording in mono sound ace!

I bought the UA because it was (and still is) the valve preamp I've been asked to plug in to most often in professional studio settings so I wanted that same level of sound reinforcement and natural warmth at my fingertips as part of my recording setup at home.

The UA still has its original box and instruction manual (although the manual has got a little stuck to the adhesive on its plastic bag so might tear as you try to open it!). There's no damage to the preamp its self and it is in perfect working order. You can see the slightest dark mark on its front face in the pics below.

Please have a look at these images if you're interested in the item:
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/ec8wg9ig05s42gg/AACUQExezpSYMbbhObtnwiawa?dl=0

I'm looking for £600 on account of its great condition and P&P would be at the buyer's expense. Item is currently sat with me in Cardiff.

Cheers for reading. All the best,

Ben

NEW PRICE £560

ITEM HAS BEEN REMOVED TO BE PUT ON EBAY.

Edited by BenTunnicliffe

• 2 weeks later...