Why become a member? ×

DEAN Jeff Berlin Standard ** SOLD**
£245

Beneath It All

SOLD..''Hand crafted in the Czech Republic'..   {apologies for the pics/reflections  due to poor light,  - they don't really do it justice; colour is deep cherry with visible grain}.. Lovely small lightweight  and well appointed instrument.. 3-piece alder body, ebony board, Badass 2 bridge, Schaller tuners & Bartolini pups.. VGC but some light wear around front pup and a few scuffs to rear of body..  Neck straight, truss rod working, low action - plays like a dream..  No 'killer' sounds available but sounds pretty much like hmmmmmm Jeff BerlinO.o. Can be viewed/played or posted.. May trade for 4/5 fretless with cash either way.........  will post better pics if needed                    

IMG_20171212_131158830.jpg

IMG_20171212_131206832.jpg

IMG_20171212_131216996.jpg

IMG_20171212_131307725.jpg

IMG_20171212_131316885.jpg

Edited by Beneath It All

That'll be me - perhaps I should have been clearer in my thread, I'm specifically after the orange finished models like Jeff used to use! £245 is a very tempting price for a serious instrument but I'll only keep looking for the orange finished models if I buy a red one. Fickle of me, I know! Not that this should hang around, for the price there are few basses that can compete and it knocks the comparably priced Fender clones into the weeds.