Why become a member? ×

WITHDRAWN Eden WTX264
£185

scrumpymike

These are superb little amps with a really nice core tone that I would describe as as 'neutral with substance' or 'transparent but not thin'.  I bought this one new and it looks absolutely mint having only been used for practices and small gigs.  Only selling now to offset cost of recent acquisitions.  Price is collected or will ship at buyer's cost.

http://IMG_5348.jpg IMG_5350.jpg IMG_5351.jpg IMG_5355.jpg

Edited by scrumpymike

• 2 weeks later...

OK thanks, I'm in Southampton.

I'm thinking about a backup/alternate amp, I've got a little Eden EC10 practice amp that I really like the tone of and it's  got me wondering about your wtx264. 

My main outfit is a Markbass lm3 and traveler 102p. It's got a great sound but I wonder if I could get the Eden tone and a bit more clarity with the wtx264. Because I'm quite new to the world of bass I'm not very familiar with how the different bass amps and cabs sound (I'm enjoying finding out though).

Edited by AidanB

Hey Aidan, as far as I know, the Eden core tone remained pretty constant until the new-generation Terra Nova product range came out - maybe other forum members could give their views.  All I can say is that I really like it and I've ended up spending a fair bit of time and money to find something more powerful (but not much bigger) that sounds as good.  It's obviously subjective, but the reliable test for me is how good an amp sounds with everything set flat, and the WTX264 certainly passes that test for me.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...