Dear guest,

Welcome to the biggest community for bass players in Europe. You'll find the site a great source of information and advice.

Why not sign up now and:

• Say hello - tell us about your playing, your gear and where you're from.
  • Search the database for inspiration or to find out more about your instrument
  • Upload an avatar and profile picture
  • Buy one of the thousands of items in our marketplace
  • Safely sell your items to a community of proven enthusiasts
  • Upload pictures, audio and videos
  • Buy exclusive items at discount through our shop (coming soon!)

Go on, click the button and become part of it today!

New: Sign up and get 20% off tickets for the London Bass Guitar Show - and we'll see you there!

Oldfartback

Sandberg California VM4 Hardcore aged - SOLD
£999

Posted (edited)

Selling this with a heavy heart as not the easiest guitar to find used. I love a maple fret board and the hardcore aged so probably end up regretting this but just not getting used. I had a black ash body and this is much much lighter and plays like a dream.

Collection preferred in near Warwick or Milton Keynes week days

here we go:

California VM4 - 2009
hardcore aged creme finish
alder body
maple neck
maple fingerboard
nickel hardware
Sandberg VM pickups
Glockenklang 2Bd EQ (active/passive)
black pickguard
34" scale
14" fingerboard radius

Weighed at just under 4.1kg

IMG_0349.jpg

IMG_0350.jpg

IMG_0351.jpg

IMG_0352.jpg

IMG_0353.jpg

IMG_0354.jpg

IMG_0337.jpg

Edited by Oldfartback
  • Like 1

On 06/01/2018 at 14:00, Oldfartback said:

Gaydon near Warwick or can do Mk week days

We’re practically neighbours!  I’m in Northend...  don’t suppose you fancy a trade for a Stingray, do you?

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By karlfer
      £650 collected from Wigan this weekend.
      Good condition, cheap because of issue.
      A previous owner has had the neck off at some stage. They have over tightened when putting it back on. This has caused a big lacquer crack.
      I have gigged this bass many times, the issue is cosmetic.

I'm only selling as I'm going back to all passive basses. Would still happily gig this tomorrow night.
      TRADES
      Passive US Fenders, or possibly work out a deal on Magellan 800, Dark Glass 900, PUMA/EICH head.
      Any trial in Wigan, feedback linked below
      cheers,
      Karl.

• By karlfer
      Not much to say, price includes UK postage.
      Prefer payment by bank transfer please,
      cheers,
      Karl.

• By karlfer
      CASH COLLECTED £400
      Trade value £500
      Neil Shoemark luthier built Gibson TRIBUTE non reverse Thunderbird. NOT a Gibson!!!!!
      I was informed it has an original 68 Gibson T Bird pick up. I can’t prove that but have absolutely no reason to doubt it. Body is Benin Walnut, mahogany neck, rosewood board.  It now has an expensive Babicz bridge. It weighs 9lb 12oz. It has quite a few cymbal nibbles on the headstock, a few nick’s, chips & bumps.
      The original owner has one of Mr. Entwistle’s original 67 NR Tbirds. The template for this bass was taken from that bass. I am the second owner. 
      A non reverse was an itch that had to be scratched but I am not comfortable playing it. It feels more of a pick players bass, I use fingers.
      This comes with a very battered case which does the job, although it consists of gaffer tape & dark matter (bloody heavy).
      I will take photos later on but there are a couple below  from the original advert on Craig Addecott Bass Guitars page on Facebook (hope he doesn’t mind). I did not pay that price for this bass.
      I realise this is niche, hence cash price. I really would prefer trial & collection from Wigan, so a buyer can see if it’s for them.
      TRADES !
      Fender J or P (the ONLY Gibson I have ever got on with was an Explorer, go figure!)
      Magellan 800, PUMA.
      I have a couple of hundred quid to add if needed. And no, your 1998 Mex J that was £220 new is not worth £500 to me now .
      Thanks for looking,
      Cheers,
      Karl.