Why become a member? ×

Glockenklang Space 1x12 cab - SOLD!!
£425

TheGreek

Reduced to £400 - this is an unbelievable price for this cab - this will be the ONLY reduction.

I am reluctantly selling, what I consider to be, one of the best cabs I've played through. I bought this to compliment the Glock Rock head I had but after trading that for the Glock Soul combo, which I subsequently sold in my eternal search for a modern day vintage Trace Elliot sound, it became superfluous.

This really is a great piece of kit - Ideal for rockers (less so for the Funkers and Soulsters) Plenty of oomph and has that "kick in the kidneys" grunt we've all come to expect from Glock - TBH I'm surprised that they're not spoken about more. I'm sure that it will make somebody very happy. Spec here: 

http://www.bassgeardirect.com.au/product/glockenklang-space-deluxe-12-cab/

These retailed for over a grand new, this one is super clean (9/10) and comes with a non original cover. Could be a bit of a steal.

Cash sale preferred though I will consider a P/x for a Vanderkley MNT or EXT 1x12.

Edited by TheGreek
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...

Come on Peeps...somebody take this off me...Need this to sell so that I can buy back my old Status from Snook.

I don't think this is overpriced considering what you get for your money. When new these were well over a grand and there's good reason. As good as anything else out IMO and not so heavy that you can't move it.

Sensible offers entertained.

Still here...looking for a new home where it will be loved, cherished and used rather than forgotten and forlorn .

Great cab, I'd keep it but I don't use it. The TE 1x10 and a PJB 47 which I have suit the TE Elf perfectly.

You'll be gutted when it's gone...I could be open to offers if you're quick.

• 2 months later...