Why become a member? ×

Mesa Powerhouse Standard 1x15 - Temporarily withdrawn
£375

TheGreek

I bought this cab with this years Birthday money to go with the Mesa M9 Carbine I'd bought.

Unfortunately, (for me) Mesas DO NOT SOUND LIKE TRACE ELLIOT (I need to remember this! :dash1:) so I've sold the head to somebody who will give it a better home.

TBH I won't be using the cab in the near future so I'm selling it to somebody who will. The cab is in great condition (9/10) with just a few scuffs to the corners. Plays as you expect and comes on castors for those of us with back problems. This is the 400w silver front model - jack socket only. Cover included. I'll get some photos done.

Edited by TheGreek

• 4 weeks later...

Come on Peeps...somebody take this off me...Need this to sell so that I can buy back my old Status from Snook.

I don't think this is overpriced considering what you get for your money. When new these were around a grand. Up there with the best of 'em IMO and not so heavy that you can't move it. Note the casters.

Sensible offers entertained.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Yep I'm gonna hang on to it for a while. As good as BF cabs are I did like my boogies for what they were good at and maybe I can revisit bi-amping sometime and use the BF for the bottom and boogie for their style of  punch and uppers. I know mixing cabs isn't recommended but let the sound decide. :-)

• 1 month later...