£85

Yahama Piaggero NP-11 61 key digital piano / keyboard

Fully working and in good condition.

Line out
MIDI in/out
Built in speakers

61 Non weighted touch sensitive keys

Light weight (4.5kg)

Works as a digital piano with 10 different voices and 32 note polyphony. With the built in speakers, you can just sit down and play it, and if all you want is a basic piano sound you can run it straight in to a PA or keys amp, though the on bord sounds 

Works as a MIDI keyboard using the MIDI out, and I also have an M-Audio Midisport USB MIDI interface (+ USB cable) which I can throw in for £10 which will turn it into USB midi device. This was my midi keyboard for recording, and I've only replaced it because I'm trying to learn piano "properly" so I wanted weighted keys, plus I wanted a keyboard with some rotary & DAW controls.

Works from AC Power (PSU included) or on 6 AA batteries - I've used it as a MIDI keyboard at rehearsals with just rechargable batteries and they lasted a 3 hour session.

Removable music stand

Plus a Stagg gig bag which fits nicely and has a separate pocket for the power supply, plus MIDI cable.

Full details: https://uk.yamaha.com/en/products/musical_instruments/keyboards/piaggero/np-11/index.html

£85 collected from BD20 (Silsden) or Hebden Bridge. Not sure it's going to be worth posting it as it's too big for things like Hermes or Royal Mail, so would end up needing a courier.

Keys-1.jpg

Keys-2.jpg

GigBag-1.jpg

Edited by adamg67
Sold!

• 4 weeks later...