Why become a member? ×

Up for sale is my old Japanese-made Ibanez RG470L. Owned by me since new circa 2000 (give or take a bit...). One of my main gigging and teaching guitars for a number of years so has seen a bit of life: there's a few minor nicks here & there but nothing major. I'm pretty sure the tone knob has stopped working (not an uncommon thing for this model I believe) - not that it did much even when it was working! That said it's still got it where it counts, and everything that needs to work properly does - action is as good as the day I bought it. It will be thoroughly cleaned and fitted with a new set of Ernie Ball Super Slinkys prior to sale.

Colour is Black, and it comes with a Ritter gigbag. Pretty sure I have all the bits somewhere and will dig them out to include in the package.

I'll put up a picture later in the day, but in the meantime here's a link to a stock photo of the model:

http://www.guitarcenter.com/Used/Ibanez/RG470L-Electric-Guitar.gc

I live in the Solihull/Birmingham area, and do not want to post it. Collection/delivery at an agreed location is much the preferred choice, and will be the only choice for the time being.

Thanks for looking.

My feedback

• 2 months later...