Why become a member? ×

Midlands Bass Bash 5 Feat. Basschat Custom Bass Show 1 - 05/05/2018

Si600

On 04/02/2018 at 15:54, Norris said:

I've not built a bass yet, but I will bring along the completed Nozcaster if you don't mind such blasphemy. 

horrified....it'll sound weedy and look small....

Edited by Geek99

Go on then...

1. Si600 - Nothing.  You've already seen all my stuff and if the weather is nice I want to get the bike out :)

2. Norris - Ampeg BA-108 and Yamaha TRBX305

3. SpondonBassed - Pitbull IB5 (bass built from kit) if I can blag a lift and return for Enderby

4. Andyjr1515 - Kert's Camphor Singlecut; Pete's EB-3 tribute; Pete's Piccolo Bass

5. Jabba_the_gut - Some self build basses, Blackline 250 head and TC RS112 cabs

Please can you add yourselves to this list if you are coming. Cheers

Si600 - Nothing.  You've already seen all my stuff and if the weather is nice I want to get the bike out :)

3. SpondonBassed - Pitbull IB5 (bass built from kit) if I can blag a lift and return for Enderby

4. Andyjr1515 - Kert's Camphor Singlecut; Pete's EB-3 tribute; Pete's Piccolo Bass

6. Harryburke360 - the return of the red jazz bass, should act as a "here's one I made earlier" for Andy. Also probably the Shatesbury Rick 4001 Copy as long as no representative of the Hall family is invited.

Si600 - Nothing.  You've already seen all my stuff and if the weather is nice I want to get the bike out :)

6. Harryburke360 - the return of the red jazz bass, should act as a "here's one I made earlier" for Andy. Also probably the Shatesbury Rick 4001 Copy as long as no representative of the Hall family is invited.

7.jebroad- progress of 20” midget, dingwall combustion and cake. 

4 hours ago, jebroad said:

7.jebroad- progress of 20” midget, dingwall combustion and cake. 

8. Len_Derby. Andyjr155's roadie 😉

• Haha 1

For various reasons I've not been around for the last 3 though I recall coming to the first one. Assuming I'm not gigging (new band coming together but might not be gig ready by early May) I will try to call in. Not sure if I will bring anything, unless there's anyone attending who's still never played a Ric I could bring mine though Norris usually has one there?

34 minutes ago, KevB said:

For various reasons I've not been around for the last 3 though I recall coming to the first one. Assuming I'm not gigging (new band coming together but might not be gig ready by early May) I will try to call in. Not sure if I will bring anything, unless there's anyone attending who's still never played a Ric I could bring mine though Norris usually has one there?

Is that a 4003?

Bring yours if you fancy @KevB. I wasn't planning to bring mine (early 4003, before the vintage switches were fitted as standard) but can easily do so on request...

I have a gig in the evening so am trying to reduce the amount of clearing & packing up I have to do :D

Edited by Norris

On 17/04/2018 at 12:07, jebroad said:

Is that a 4003?

Yes it's a year 2000 ric 4003 in jetglo. I had the push-pull cpacitor pot installed as an add-on a few years back. I don't play it much at the moment, the Fenders have been a better match for the last few bands so it could do with a dust off.

ric4003body.jpg

8 minutes ago, KevB said:

Yes it's a year 2000 ric 4003 in jetglo. I had the push-pull cpacitor pot installed as an add-on a few years back. I don't play it much at the moment, the Fenders have been a better match for the last few bands so it could do with a dust off.

ric4003body.jpg

Nice

6 hours ago, KevB said:

ric4003body.jpg

I will bring my Shaftesbury faker too. I want to A/B them if possible for my own amusement as much as anything.