Why become a member? ×

Withdrawn ,Schroeder mini+8L
£400

kevvo66

Unfortunately due not using these great cabs and they need to be used and not sat in the attic unused  far to loud for the home use letting these great cabs go but would maybe trade for another pair of cabs or a decent light weight rig something that catches my eye , these cabs are 400 watts per cab and 150 watt bullet tweeters that's 800 watts of loveliness, these cab came from Brian (old man )from this very parish who had them imported from Schroeder and Brian ran them in with  ear candy I think , then I bought them never gigged and these are has new  , beautifully made and the sound  immense, full spec will be on tomorrow night, and pics added, mint condition try me on part x .the price is for both cabs and does not include courier fees, could box up but courier will have to be sorted by the buyer as I have too much going on right now, but really would prefer collection or possible meet up.

Regards kev

Edited by kevvo66

Hiya lownote ,  2 of them their 400 watts per cab at 8 ohms  with 150 watt bullet tweaters , I'm in Nantwich in Cheshire , full spec tonight pics added and in mint condition also

cheers kev

Edited by kevvo66