Why become a member? ×

SOLD Ibanez SRSC805 DTF 5 string
£625

lownote

I bought my SRSC805 neck thru single cut for a project which is now nearing completion.  In very good condition, just a very few small dings. With 24 frets and strung E-C its fabulous for chords and classical pieces.  Strung B-G it's a funk machine. Small body and very lightweight and nicely balanced for a 5 string. And where are you going to get a single cut bass away from several grand more from Zon or Fodera? Currently strung B-G.

Comes with a boxed  Glockenklang 3 band preamp which itself costs over £100.  I haven't felt the need to fit it, but I'm told it makes awesome even awesomer.

This bass retails at around £950, but I just want what I paid for it - £625

For all the usual reasons I'd prefer collection or would deliver within a 50 radius of Diss, Norfolk.  I can post but at insured courier rate,  which won't be cheap given its value.  

The only trade I'd be interested in would be a Hohner B Bass VI with a good deal of money coming my way, or a Yamaha TBR 6.

bajo.jpg

IMG_0960.JPG

Edited by lownote12

4.1 kg.  I just tried the neck dive thing and while it won't sit on the knee unsupported without tipping toward the headstock, once you've got a hand under the neck there's no feeling of having to counter neck dive.  My Fender P bass is the same.

• Thanks 1

• MB1 locked this topic