Why become a member? ×

SOLD. Yamaha TRB1004 Maple quilt top. 2007 Reduced to £450 poss trades
£575

John T

Hi'all

Reduced to £450

Yamaha TRB1004NT

It is the Korean version not the later 1004J Indonesian model......the serial number dates it to Jan 2007.

Gorgeous bass in natural quilt top over Maple/Alder body, matching headstock, maple neck. Solid brass bridge, Twin Yamaha Alnico humbuckers.

35" scale, great for drop tuning, currently set up in C with 50-110 Rotosound nickel roundwound, massive sound!

Iv'e had it a couple of years and have favoured it over more expensive basses because of its lovely warm tone, sustain and playability.

Trade possible, Mexican Fender jazz maybe....Try me..... although i am quite happy to keep it.

It is in lovely condition....Extra pics added

Comes with soft case.

weight is 9.25 lbs

Regards

John

IMG_8327.JPG

IMG_9187.JPG

IMG_4852.JPG

IMG_2744.JPG

IMG_1133.JPG

IMG_6563.JPG

IMG_2549.JPG

IMG_8650.JPG

Edited by John T

• 2 weeks later...

23 hours ago, bassbiscuits said:

That's a fantastic bass for the money. Sadly I'm skint so can't help.

My own cheap Yamaha BB604 punches well above its weight, so if that's anything to go by this should be lovely. 

Thanks, t'is a cracker indeed.....It's Yamaha!, but not getting the use it once got....and just to add - my main basses now are very similar playing instruments in terms of neck feel and general playability which by design is what i was trying to achieve, the 1004 is a great bass but in relative terms it feels/plays very different which is the reason for it's sale.